If you live in the Pacific Northwest we’ll come to you.
If you are in the Seattle, Bellevue, Everett area we can be there within 48 hours to look at your collection. If you are located outside the greater Puget Sound area we can set up an appointment to view your items within a day or two. If you have an estate to clean out before you can sell the house we can recommend reputable contractors who can help you liquidate. We’re looking for specific items, but don’t throw the rest away – you’d be surprised what people want. The old adage “one mans junk is another mans treasure” is true.
Some of the items we’re looking for:
- Boy Scouts, Girl Scout & Fraternal Organizations including Masons, Eastern Star, etc
- Luggage – gently used and vintage
- Leather goods
- Old pottery and glass bottles – small & large
- Old tins – coffee, tobacco, spice, etc
- Flatware, silverware, cutlery, cast iron & kitchen items
- Camping & sports equipment – gently used and vintage
- Canvas bags – army bags and backpacks
- Wood & metal boxes from utility boxes, tool boxes to jewelry & recipe boxes
- Camera, darkroom & photography equipment – including photos and old albums
- Old Holiday items – Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving
- WE LOVE to buy just about anything marked: MADE in U.S.A.
- Mission & Arts and Crafts era items
- Art Glass, Southwest pottery and ceramics
Don’t throw it away till you have someone look at your stuff, most people throw away the items that sell with the belief that only ‘the furniture and jewelry’ is valuable. Contact us to see if we may be buying before you start tossing money in the trash.